- A £25 deposit is required to make all reservations. In the event of a cancellation or drop in numbers received within three days of the reservation date, you will forfeit the deposit amount of £25, the same charge will apply to no-shows. Any cancellations made outside the three days leading up to your reservation, upon processing the refund, a 75p per person reduction will be applied to the deposit amount.
- There is a discretionary 12.5% service charge added to all final bills.
- We can accommodate a number of food allergies and intolerances. We can also arrange vegetarian and pescatarian menus. Please ensure we are notified of these requirements at the time of booking.
Please note, we can not accommodate non dairy, soya or egg allergies.
- We want you to feel as comfortable as possible when you visit Upstairs. Regarding dress code, we suggest smart/casual – jeans and a t-shirt are fine, as is something more formal if this is what you prefer.
- We respectfully ask that all lunchtime guests vacate the restaurant by 4:30pm.
- Our short tasting menu is priced at £65 per person and only available at lunch, our full tasting menu is priced at £100 per person and available at both lunch and dinner. Please note, all of our menu prices are subject to change.
- Lunch reservations are 12:00pm - 1:30pm and dinner reservations are 6:30pm - 8:30pm.
- At The Kitchen Table you are exclusively served our bespoke 7 course tasting menu. Please note this experience is priced at £110 per person and unfortunately we are unable to cater for any dietary requirements.
- Whilst we follow best practice at all times, we would like to highlight that all the dishes we serve are produced in an environment where allergens are also prepared and cooked. Therefore we are unable to guarantee that the environment will be completely allergen free.
- Due to the size and intimate nature of the restaurant we can not accommodate babies or toddlers, Children are welcome to dine from the regular menus at full price. We do not have highchairs or baby changing facilities.
- Due to the age of the property and that it is in between two listed buildings, we were unable to grant our wish of fitting a lift to gain disabled access to our restaurant on the first floor, with great regret, we can not accommodate wheelchair access.